Even though it sucks to have to believe that someone isn’t going to fulfill all that you initially thought they would, expecting less of them makes life easier and less painful.
- C: Ughh, I'm so full.
- C: I TOTALLY HAVE A FOOD BABY!
- A: UGHH, FOOD BABY! ROCK ON BRO!
- Stymie: You're not thinkin' about Darla, are ya?
- Alfalfa: No, of course not.
- Spanky: Good.
- Alfalfa: I wonder if she's not thinking of me, too?
- C: Why am I discussing my male preferences when I don't even have a love life?
- A: You do have a love life. R8 and q13. That's too much lovin', I'd say.
1) Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy 40+ hours/wk. Stack the yayper for transfer or law school.
3) Summer School :) :( ?
5) learn how to cook
6) write more creative shit
7) release first rap mixtape, tentatively titled “whore-derves”
Like. Especially #7.
Sun God success!
I’ve got nothing to lose. There goes 6 more cover letters (:
I don’t know how many times I’ve checked for new e-mails in the last hour alone. Just tell me.
What a big mess.
Natalie Portman in Garden State (via miahow)
Sometimes all it takes is a scribbled sentence slipped under your door.
- C: I woke up on the opposite end of my bed. With your pillow and blanket. like a bundleof joy, you know. And then I noticed my shirt was different so I looked for my original shirt and found dit wet. in my hamper.
- C: !!
- C: what what.
- C: And then I looked through my camera. and found pretzels. on my hands. and fingers. strange nighti had. love, caro.
- A: This is kinda amazing. Did last night really just happen?
If there are things about yourself which you do not love, then work on it. But don’t feel bad for who you are at this moment in time. We are all works in progress. We all are trying to find our way. None of us are perfect. Sometimes we need to accept who we are in order to move forward.
One of the most beautiful things in life is that there are no set formulas for what makes someone happy or successful. We each have our own definition. Find your definition and go for it with what you got.
5. Hanging out in the breeze, in underwear, post-shower.
4. Watching the clouds float by in the reflection of Geisel’s windows.
Virginia Woolf, “A Room of One’s Own”