Dude, it’s happening.
The plane was seemingly floating through the fog and rain when I finally caught my first glimpse of the bay. Upon arrival, there was a celebratory blast of Vanessa Carlton on the car speakers, and now I have come home to sushi and a cute little furball already begging me for treats.
It’s nice to be back.
Lovely day wandering about with abuelita, now spending a cozy night with stroopwafels over tea whilst watching Wilfred.
Happy sanksgiving (:
Future as the tiny cat lady.
Watching your breath turn white even after your ciggy is done. Tis the season.
My 60+ epidemiology professor discussing during lecture his multiple proposals to his girlfriend.
Happy hour fish burger + free beer, sounds like a good Thursday afternoon to me (:
A moment in Sweden via the interwebs. Miss you girl!
Drowning in school work, sleep debt, and wishing I was in New York.
Here goes all of my free time (:
A big thank you and I love you to ah-rihanna, isabellita, and the city of New York for a wonderful week of fun.
I’m excited to return to school, but you will be dearly missed. Goodbye big apple, until we meet again (:
1. Flavors of Manhattan (and other burroughs)
2. Red brick buildings and fire escapes
3. The way air conditioners peek out their behinds from windows
4. Seemingly well-meaning cat calls
5. Forward men and complimentary drinks
6. Lively spirits abound, even at well past midnight
7. Breathing in at Central Park
The city that never sleeps sure knows how to party.